Tuesday, November 09, 2004

update, enfin!!!

Yeah, I know. Y'all have been holding your breaths, for real. So, I got back from Germany safely (ie, successfully smuggled weed and didn't stab myself during the 12 hour train ride). I was just getting settled into being home again when...oops, it was time to deal with the smorgasboard of depression that is watching American politics in action. I can't even talk about it. Nor will I, I'm sure you'll be refreshed/horrified to know. All I have been doing in France is talking about politics! No more.

Had a fawking THREE HOUR WEEK last week, which pretty much kicked everything's ass. Except, it was annoying to come back when I basically could have stayed another week except for those three hours of work. But actually, I ended up going to Brest this weekend, which was great. Fact: Brest is the nearby semi-hoppin mini-metropolis. There are lots of fun assistant type people there. I'm crazy about the Americans there, and have even found myself a regular floor to crash on here, bless their souls.

Party Friday, Party Saturday. Stole some crazy dude's nasty 'too much vodka/pear juice' concoction, then threw a bunch of whiskey on top of wine the next night. Wheee! Headaches, giggling, sleeping in weird places. It was very college: revisited, especially since I have not really been boozing so much of late. Which seems odd, but I am still struggling with the idea that I am possibly chilling out. It may have everything to do with that fact I am blissfully revisiting the world of getting stoned EVERY DAY. Oh, how I missed you, MJ! Mwa. Eventually, I will find a way out of this cannabis as anti-psychotic trap, but until then...

This week is already almost over, since we are observing Armistice Day on Thursday and my one class on Friday is taking a test, so I don't have to GO!!! Yay. Basically, il faut que je get hella drunk this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home