Monday, August 28, 2006

so let's recap

I cryptically aluded to going on a date on Saturday which I kind of walked into thinking it would be on the brief and not a big deal end. It turned out to be a six-hour affair with a cool, intelligent and very attractive dude with whom things got pretty makey-outy and I found myself uttering the phrase 'Well...do you want to hang out tomorrow?' at the end of a parking lot passion-fest. It was actually kind of cool to not hop directly into bed (I like trying new things) and drive home with my lips buzzing and my heart racing - I ended up staying up til 5 so I could shave and smoke weed and attempt to decompress but not really sleep til the rooster started crowing (FUCK. THE. ROOSTER.).

Next day? My first call is from the famous Jenndaly, inviting me into her world for mimosas before any sort of non-liquid nutrition could grace my lips. Met up with the dude (let's call him...John...it's his name, after all) for some coffee, then hopped back over to my place to...drink it. Lemme tell you, that was some good...wine. I haven't sweat through wine like that since who knows when.

In spite of both of our attempts to be clean shaven...it seems that both parties got rubbed a little raw. In addition to having a rather minor chin wound I'm also sporting a huge hickey today.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little proud of it. It's been eons since I've hooked up with someone and not been completely mortified by them and the quality of the goings-on. So the fact that I had a pretty great time is enough of a reward for any minor phsyiological damage.

Oops. I kinda like a boy. Who might kinda like me. Do I know what the fuck to do or how I'm supposed to be acting?? Nooooo. But I definitely need a little chaos in my days right now.

Ohyeah, and I made a PM apperance at Jenndaly's and had a pretty spectacular dinner that finally made me realize I don't actually hate scallops. Yum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for getting some! also? making out in the initial stages of a relationship with no below the belt really is hott. and so is the initial rug burn you get for making out.

even if this doesn't last forever, long term dating is still ultimately the way to go in my opinion. as long as the break up is mutual. le duh. take a sneaky pic of the dude! post it for the internets to see!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Veronica Meewes said...

i can't believe i've been neglecting your blog and missing all these juicy details!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home