Monday, September 18, 2006

confession (non jimmy mcgreevey style)

So, I've got this nasty little problem staring me down right now. Far more insidious than other addictions.

It is my 'favorites' section on myspace. I now have a harem of people whom I can spacestalk at my whim, with little to no 'restrictions' as it were. Meaning 'actual interaction.' It's filling a void I've been missing since college - seeing the hot one in your class or around campus randomly was such a sick thrill. I figured they were either straight or generally uninterested in sleeping with me (ahh the chubby, chubby times).

I've got a hot mix of people I had crushes on in high school, my most (mysteriously?) hated Austin local, hot boys I've never met before, some guy I obsessively hated in a creative writing class who was the roommate of one of my 'Austin family,' ex-friends (of course!) and even some kid I had most of my schooling with who is de gay and actually turned out QUITE hot - truly a mix.

I just had to get that frivolity/creepiness off my chest. There! You know! I use it!

Thinking about being in someone's favorites list makes me feel more horny than scared/paranoid. In the case of other people favorite-ing me, say FOR EVIL...well, that's cool too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Meewes said...

you've mentioned this "favorites" thing to me before but i've never scoped it out...just my cup of voyeuristic tea....!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home