Saturday, August 07, 2004

"drinking alone...sometimes i think it's better"

The above is a quote from my crazy Russian friend Helena. She is vying to be the biggest bitch in the world. This will be an entry composed of non-sequitorial little whatnots.

Last night, after work, I drank wine and watched Fawlty Towers. I saw Prunella Scales in "A Woman of No Importance" when I was in London, but she had a bit part. I was doing a London art history literature architecture theatre thing-y for about a month there, and we ended up going to the theatre for class a fair amount. I remember the prof saying that Rupert Everett was going to be playing a lead role. Alas, it was Rupert Graves. I was pissed.

Which reminds me...I watched Young Frankenstein a few nights ago. Much to my surprise, GENE HACKMAN is in the movie, as the blind man-of-god guy. Weird.

It rained so much that all the frogs came out of nowhere and stuck themselves all over the house. When I went out for a cig, two of them ended up inside. I was drunk, so I flipped out. Now they're showing up in random parts of the house and it's creeping me out like you wouldn't believe. Yucky.

I need to work on my French visa paperwork. I should go to the gym. There is a fair possibility I will do neither of these things. I want to hunker down with something Robert Jordan-sized and pretend the outside world has ceased to exist, that the frogs are gone and that I am not dead broke.

Luckily, I still have half an enormo-bottle of wine.

1 Comments:

Blogger supernatman said...

Yo' Scott - I saw your comment, link away..- The more cross traffic the better... Where are you going in France?

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home