Wednesday, November 17, 2004

fuck

Okay, I just wrote a great post that was senselessly deleted. So you get your update in list form.

-A weird, irritated pimply thing has formed on the lower lid of my right eye. Ew. But, maybe I'll get an eyepatch or time off school. Going to the doctor in French would scare me shitless, though.

-Got the second season of Six Feet Under from amazon.co.uk, which I have been locking myself away to consume with a quickness.

-I saw 2046 in Brest and it was amazing. I feel like a genius for being able to follow a Cantonese film with French subtitles semi-perfectly.

-I'm already way too excited about my next vacation. I'm going to hop over to Scotland, then go to London for my berfay/Xmas, pick up friends from Paris and chill for a few days, then jet off to Amsterdam for New Years. This is what keeps me soul from dying the tormented death of the teacher.

-I'm going to make Thanksgiving Dinner for my Morlaix peeps...is that next week. Um.

-This week only has three working hours left and I have a whole remaining half of SFU to slurp up. Hot.

-Sadly, I am almost out of the weed that seems to just keep going and going (two weeks! unheard of!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home