Tuesday, July 26, 2005

yikes

Things might be totally fucked.

I am moving back in with my parents for a couple of months. Buhbye Missoula, I am suddenly realizing summer may not be my season. Disaster seems close and frequent during these trouble-soaked months.

I am hoping to make it to Austin by Halloween. I think I have a pretty hot job prospect lined up in the hometown, and hopefully I will be bored/productive enough to save up an arseload. If I stayed here, I would just spend it all away, as I feel confident in admitting now.

I went to Crystal's wedding on Saturday...it was pretty great, lots of people to talk to. I made amazing vegetarian enchiladas, with black beans, hominy and sweet potatoes and pepperjack cheese - they were hot. I got not-surprisingly fucked up and ended up setting off for the long stumble home at 10:30, in crazy uncomfortable/outmoded white loafers.

It's weird to think about going home. Who the fuck am I going to hang out with? Another intense period of growing inward. Life is struggle, blah blah blah.

Here's what's helping me right now: I just saw Fantastic Four today, and it's like this epic visual love poem to how FUCKING OUTRAGEOUSLY HOT this dude who plays the Human Torch is (let's just calll him Chris Evans). Example, anyone?

Okay. Things are generally weird and depressing, but at least there are things like frozen pizza, Chris Evans and pot! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home