Monday, July 11, 2005

blogging again

OK, it's been over a week, so I should write something. Hum.

I still don't have a job now, but I have been all but given one that starts training next week. Still need something supplemental, obviously. Looking into more of that stuff today. I'm trying to arm myself with useful job-finding necessities, like a pair of pants without a huge gaping hole in the crotch.

Doing nothing is pretty much really fucking depressing, but that's why the lord created drinking, which I discovered this weekend.

I actually went to the first really fun Missoula party I've been to in some time. DJs, people dancing, seeing friends that are supposed to be sober and have been going to AA falling into a sickeningly drunken heap.

I feel like relapses are natural, though. So I wasn't judging her. But I was trying to make her get me a beer. Also, I am curious as to whether a certain dude was hitting on me or just really coked up. Not that I care, since I have already chosen my next victim. And the date is drawing frighteningly close to the anniversary of the last time I had sex. So I need to get to it, for the love of god.

I wish I had more to broadcast. My beloved fake wife is coming back soon, and I can hardly wait to see her. I actually wrote a to-do list last night, so I had better get on the doing of it. Unfortunately/not-that-yall-care, I am not including a culture snack in this edition because I am far too lazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE A NEW DRIVE.
after going over my resume with a friend it was decided i need to try an entirely different approach...like, for example, one that might get me an interview and a job! also! interview at a luggage store. not really interested in retail, but v. interested in money. ahh the dilemma.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home