Wednesday, May 18, 2005

me of the many journeys

In the last week, I have:

-Seen my little bro graduate college
-Gone into the wilds of the North Fork of the Salmon River in IDAHO
-Partied like hell with people of various ages and sizes
-Had to get off my lazy arse and pack things for the next couple of weeks, because I will mercifully no longer be living at my parents' house (YES!)
-Etc.

Tomorrow, myself and the beloved Amsterdam/Paris posse and taking of for Austin. We're stopping in Denver tomorrow night to see sexpot supahstah Brendo-licious.

I'm so proud of myself for actually posting...AGAIN. I will hopefully try to elucidate some actual adventures sometime soon, but first I gots to get fucking READY, which means weed-buying and oil-changing and run-around-ing.

Until then, accept this near-unacceptable excuse for an entry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update already! are you still enamoured with the beastly state of tejas?

ps. i own a web domain now!
www.themediahype.com

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home