Thursday, December 15, 2005

blech!

I have been waiting for those petty mistresses Inspirtation and Actual Content to fill me up to the brim before posting again, but they seem to be on the run.

I did indeed finally finish my plagiarized masterpiece for my fucked up neighbor, only to be greeted with unexpected critiques. So after having stayed up all night and all day haphazardly assembling the paper, I spent another six hours of chainsmoking and pill-popping (aderol, useless) to pound out something closer to his aim - however, it was shorter than the forementioned length and not all of the citations 'matched up.' However, this dude seems to think these issues may lead to him 'flunking the class' and so I have yet to see my fucking payment.

Luckily, during this academic marathon, I was also battling the beginning of an illness. Which, two full days of staying up later, metamorphosed into a beastly ailment which still plagues me to this day.

Basically, I am not feeling terribly chipper or holiday spirited at the moment. My birthday is in exactly one week, which means that Christmas is just around the damn corner. I have a dizzying lack of enthusiasm surrounding the day of my birth this year. I was thinking about having some kind of drinking and pool-playing extravaganza on Saturday, but my enthusiasm has waned on that, as on nearly everything else. I dream of a future in which I am not a complete loser.

Even when everything is not covered in snow, this season must still fucking fuck itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home