Friday, December 31, 2004

sweet lordy be

Hey kidds, so, I'm in Amsterdam, which pretty mucvh mrans I'm not reakky going to be correcrtinf typos. Yeahm you never knew itr was going to get this crazy up in this piece of webspace.

So, we arrivce in Amsteram. Wait, backtrack. Did I mention I conductred my firsdt succesfful dreug purchase in Paris? Les Halles, really terribly weak hash.

Okay, A-Dam. It's awesome. We got here at five, chilled at the twin of our hostel downtown, smoked some crazt blueverry joints and bonghits. Thenm, got whisked away to the hostel, a ride during which I blabbed to the shuttle driver for no lkess thsan thiry minutes.,

Anyway, got to our hostel, ate some delicious food, have been drinking pilsner hand over fist and running out to the beach to smoke another joint, there in the empty sands in the knuckled fist of nighttime.

Anyway, I'm so fucking happy my three days here are becoming six. This is exactly what I need my vacation to bem; this crazy, opulent, adventure-filled, hottie-infested slice of eurohedonism. Tomorrow, I'm thinking hash brownies, martial arts films with dutch subtitles, absinthe, champagne, joints and various sundries, club-hitting, etc.

I'm fucking thrilled right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home