Sunday, December 19, 2004

update

Oh. My. Gawd.

Yesterday's trip experience was amazing. We went to the market, I bought a gorgeous fake Cartier watch and we bought mushrooms.

How do I even start describing the adventures? Watching poorly subtitled Indian melodramatic soap operas. What is the seventh secret? I don't know. We may never know.

We wandered around my friend Lisa's flat, discovered this huge attic and then I promptly got lost. I went across the attic and went down the staircase into...another building. Then I got stuck behind the building in this crazy alleyyway. For half an hour. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Then, went to talk to my roomies for the week, who were sitting in each other's closets talking to each other from opposite sides of the room.

Finally, we ate more mushrooms and went to see Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events in Leicester Square. Really great, really appropriately watchalicious when on mushrooms.

Now my friennd is gone, but I am here for the staying, praise be to gaia, etc.

Think I will go to Brighton tomorrow, as it is just a quick busride. Then, back for the berfday to party with these lovely eastcoast people. All will be hot and I even think Xmas will be really great too. Being in London is bringing me back to January, living here with my crazy boys, drinking whiskey to recklessness...nightly, and smoking hash out of a stella artois tallboy. Also, headbutting my friend's exhusband who was weirdly hitting on me (weird because he is straight, obvs). And other such memories...making out with the street cellist, chasing around other boys, going to museums, Oxford Street, stumbling through town and riding doubledeckers. I miss those boys. Or, two of them.

Anyway, I can't believe I can even write this coherently right now. Scary, non?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home