Thursday, March 16, 2006

lawd almighty

Witness me posting twice in two days.

I am about to inheirit the first half of my split weekend and things are still looking very boozy on that horizon. Can hardly wait!

Every time I get caught ascending one of the soaring on/off ramps down by my neighborhood, I feel like I'm going to go flying right off it and crash to my death. It is not what would be characterized as a pleasant sensation, but may have everything to do with being bugged-out-high and driving at the same time. Whoops!

Now here's the insight into my world of personal madness: I live and die by the moment I refer to as 'my birthday o'clock' meaning both 12:22 am and 12:22 pm. For some reason, I find excessive magic to exist around these two minutes, especially when you see the clock blink from 12:21 and 12:22 (childishly unrealistic wish optional). I love that I'm always awake for both of them.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home