Wednesday, December 13, 2006

wow...seriously?

Well, my beloved old roomie called me today. And she told me to leave where I have moved at once so I can go live with her. I think she was kidding.

But the exact same thought crossed my mind yesterday - my boss mentioned this sublet coming up, and I thought 'Man, I wish I hadn't moved and I could live with Stima again.'

So I'm probably going to move. Again. I mean, I haven't really unpacked from the last move. Barely, I suppose - books were unpacked and shelved. There's still a bunch of shit in my car that I haven't moved in yet. Two months, huh? The spirit of my laziness is all knowing.

I just...can't quite cope with my new place. Something about the vibe is off - perhaps it is the balance of power. As in, I am living in someone else's house - not in a cooperatively 'not our house' house. The distinction, while slight, is POTENT.

Six days til it's time to go home...I am positively abuzz with excitement! This is the getaway I have been thirsting for - the good heavens above only know when I will get out of this town again, in spite of all my intentions.

In other news, the beard has finally been shorn. While I do feel a bit facially naked, it is better to look and feel younger on the eve of such a drastic age-change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home