Friday, December 01, 2006

good morning!

I had cookies for breakfast today. Because that's what was in the kitchen. And because it was delicious.

I signed my name on about 300 holiday cards yesterday. I'm kind of shocked I didn't mention that yesterday...it nearly re-programmed my entire existence. My signature began to look like a mongoose preparing to uncoil on top of a barrel, ready to strike at the first unwary wino who crossed its path.

I'm sporting my Dior sweater, because it gives me power. Power to vanquish the annoying. But nothing can destroy the Incubus fans threatening to tear my sanity in two like warring puppies tearing at opposite ends of a beloved sheet carelessly left on the clothesline.

As always, FUCK WORK.

Lunch with V-Ron today...yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Meewes said...

i'm convinced the waiter downed half our gnocchi in the two steps from kitchen to table...i'm still tasting pesto...a garlicsweet reminder of a delightful pranzo con amicos!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home