Monday, January 03, 2005

what it is...IS what it is

Dude, I am on a shopping binge. Yesterday was CDs: James Brown (Mind Power, from my London Daze), first Iron and Wine, Decemberists, first David Bowie AND Rufus Wainwright's Want Two, which I was sure wasn't due out anywhere til late January or early February.

Today, it's H & M underwear, hot new blue and redd-stripe knit scarf, loads of books, new sunglasses. Happy as shit, stoned as fuck.

Speaking of, with 4:20 right around the corner, I'll make it brief: having a bloody sweet time, New Years was ridiculous and we stayed out until eight in the morning. I tripped on mushrooms for eight hours and was out of my fucking mind. I writhed around on the floor in this crazy window/cage/opium den from this absolutely MAD ecstasy-type bodyhigh while smoking orange flavored hash out of an old-style hookah.

Basically, it was hot.

Food is unreal: big cones of fries, donuts, waffless, bacon pancakess, coffee, etc.

I can't even really go into it right now. We've gone from the beach to the center of the red light district. I need to get some foreign dick semi-immediately, so I'm probably gonna go hit up the gay bars sooner than not.

Back to Morlaix on Wednesday. Not really so excited abut that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home