Friday, January 28, 2005

i miss

1.) ALL of my fawking beautiful friends
2.) Bisquick pancakes
3.) 24-hour restaurants
4.) Camel Turkish Jade cigs (secretly, I love menthols, but only once in a while)
5.) My brother’s bad movie collection
6.) Lazy Missoula weekends
7.) Um, English as official language?
8.) Red Baron frozen deep-dish mini pizzas (my most formidable munchie obsession)
9.) Vintage stores
10.) Going to hot shows (music in France blows)
11.) MY CAR! Being carless is not my favorite thing.
12.) Being in college. Real life kind of sucks so far.
13.) The ability to call up all my friends and bullshitting.
14 & 15.) Hangover breakfasts AND all-day breakfast (people don’t really eat breakfast here).
16.) My family
17.) Anglophone press (if I bought a beat-up, two-month old magazine at the presse it would be about $15).
18.) Living in an apartment (though I haven’t lived in an apt since the end of May)
19.) Seeing people I know everywhere
20.) The weird pseudo-reality of working at my college newspaper and all the ridiculous behavior it inspired.
21.) Taco del Sol burritos (the godfood of any Missoulian)
22.) The winesoaked gatherings on Rollins Street
23.) Oh yeah...SEX
24.) Getting high as fuck at The Palace, bullshitting, listening to hot music, watching GOD TV and playing 8-bit video games or video poker...all day long
25.) The certainty that things would work out for the best.

Honorable Mentions: Passions, quality movie rental stores, California

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home