Saturday, January 20, 2007

under de-construction

I keep on sitting here, trying to collect my thoughts and recollections so I can blog about the entirely out-of-character ice storm adventure I had last long weekend...but my emotions are all over the place lately. Thurdsay found me sad and tired and having the worst working day of my young life. That night, a few free Dior shirts and a weed-deal later, I was feeling much better and went to go play psychiatrist with my favorite lesbian couple. Yesterday, I was pretty on top of the world and ended up having a great night downtown.

But today is cold and grey and captive to work. I'm cold, vaguely hungry, slightly over-caffeinated and largely hating everything. I'm tired of feeling like this. But I just feel like everything seems pointless and dissatisfying and nothing I can do will change that.

I sense an evening rife with movie marathons, chinese food and maryjuwanna.

Eventually, I will blogicize my adventure. Once I've figured out why its end has thrown me for such a fucking emotional loop.

I'll give you a hint...it involves the hottest boy I'll probably ever sleep with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home