Tuesday, May 29, 2007

tie-red

I'm silly tired today. Perhaps vaguely connected to the fact that I kept waking up from 5-7 am every few minutes this morning. No amount of coffee can bring me back to normalcy, I fear. Tiiiired.

I'm also tired of people telling you they're going to take you out to lunch, drinks, Monte Carlo etc. when intoxicated but with the veneer of sincerity all the same. Then, you show up to collect (like a good lil opportunist should) and in their blank stare, you become simultaneously over-sober, cheap and/or delusional.

1 Comments:

Blogger i'm full of gin. said...

all i have to say about that is what kind of douchebag would tell you monte carlo and then not give? no follow through. that's what's wrong.

i would never do that to you. if i promised you monte carlo, monte carlo is what you would fucking get.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home